Workshop: Advanced Chakana - The Garden of Pachamama
Now is the time of gathering together all of us who are the Weavers of the Tapestry of Light. The time of waiting is over.
The Grid of the Kaypacha, the energetic realm of Pachamama, is like a garden in the physical world. The segues and saways are the rows in that garden. In order to have good, strong, healthy plants to grow, the soil must be healthy and clean. The gardener tills the ground, bringing up to the surface, everything that is dead or decayed, no longer living, so he/she can remove all that. Next, the gardener nutures the soil, feeding and watering it, so it can hold new seeds. The new seeds are planted and tended lovingly. Over time, those seeds grow into strong, healthy plants that can feed the community. Together, we till the Garden of Pachamama, working in the grid of the Kaypacha, removing what no longer feeds Life.
Together, we feel the joy of planting new Seeds of Life, nurturing them with Love, Light, and Delight.
Advanced Chakana I
- Global Consciousness: Tapping into the energetic grid of the Kaypacha
- Perceiving the energetic to begin the tracking and sending work within the segues and saways
- Llankay (Work), Yachay (Service), Munay (Love)
- Resonance in the world
Advanced Chakana II
- Calling in the Apus (the mountains)
- The removal of all that no longer serves in the Kaypacha- The beginning of planting new Seeds of Life and Light
Advanced Chakana III
- Creation of a Sacred Grid in resonance with the Kaypacha
- Seeding the New Garden
Advanced Chakana IV
- Creation of sacred forms, bringing the segues and saways into ayni (perfect reciprocity)
- Completion of planting seeds in the Kaypacha itself
- Creation of Despachos for Pachamama, Her Children, and the Universe
Please note that all dates and pricing for our workshop retreats will be forthcoming after the current global situation is over. We are working to set dates and those will be here on our website and calendar when they have been. The following is information about the pricing and deposit so you know how that works. Each workshop retreat has a full description.
AS IT CONTAINS IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR YOU TO KNOW